Monday, March 19, 2018

Easter Card

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I'm at Make My Monday Challenge Blog with an Easter Card where the theme for Challenge #67 is Easter Fun.
I feel I'm currently in love with these colors and keep on repeating them. I just love how vibrant they make my projects and I really feel excited seeing these. 
I had no idea about Easter and I googled a bit. Finally I decided to make a card with eggs. My son loved this card too.

On a watercolor cardstock I applied gesso and modelling paste through stencil to create a base. Also used a background stamp to fill in some space. Here I used some spray colors for the background. After all the embellishments are done, I sprinkled some sequins and pearl white metallic paint for some extra shine.







Supplies Used:

Water color Paper
Art Basic Heavy White Gesso
Little Birdie 2 in 1 Modelling Paste
Little Birdie Flowers
Tim Holtz Flourish Stencil
Little Birdie Flowers
Resin Embellishment
Papericious Chipboard
CraftyScrappers Spray Paint
Metallic Paints
White Glue
Multi medium Matte
Finnabair Background Stamp
Sequins

Hope you like my Project. Don't forget to enter the challenge and chk out more awesome DT Projects here

I would like to enter the following Challenges

Let's Create challenges -135 - Anything Goes + Easter

Just Add Ink # 400 "Inspiration"

SUO Challenge #196 - Spring is About to Spring


Hugs,

No comments: