Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Altered Color Palette - September Inspiration for Rainbow Craftykari

Hello Crafty Friends,



Good Morning. 
Today sharing my Inspiration post at Rainbow craftykari Blog. This is a mixed media altered project again...Ya, I love them.
I have seen many altered palettes... but all of them are wooden or MDF, so I thought why not to alter a real palette...that I use or no longer use. 
So, here's how it looked after all the hard work... 









Supplies used:

Any Color Palette ( Here I used Round one)
Art Basic Heavy Gesso White
Corrugated sheet
Gauze
Papericious Chip Boards
(Round Dream Catcher, Negatives of the leaves, Wedding, Heart Mesh)
Art Stones
Buttons
Metal Charms
Sea Shells
Painy Brushes
Metallic Paints


Hope you like my project. 
Do not forget to participate in the ongoing challenge Here

I would like to enter the following challenges:





MIXED MEDIA WORLD


Rhedd's Creative Spirit



Hugs,







No comments: