Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Love is In The Air...

Hello Friends,
I'm very happy to start the month with my DT project for Indian Quilling Challenge Blog.
This year we welcomed three new DT members, it'll be really exciting to work along such amazingly talented ladies.
Coming to this month's theme...
This is the Valentine month and Love is everywhere. So let's spread some Love and show us What Love is... for u.

Here's my take on the theme...
Love is in The Air...

This background was lying in my stash for a long time and it's well fitted to my theme this time. It is a thick advertisement sheet without any prints on it. So I thought to make a good use of it. As Love is the theme, I decided to make Love birds and a bird-house hanging from a flowering branch.
the branch is drawn and hand cut, The bird-house is also hand cut and I added the quilling strips as the outline as well as a heart shaped window. For the birds, I drew them on watercolor paper, hand cut them and used quilling strips for the rest designing. Two heart shapes were made similarly.
The flowers are made out of Pink and yellow 3 mm strips.

Some more pics...





I took closer pictures of the birds so that the outline and the quilling is visible...
Hope you liked my project. 
Do participate in our quilling Challenge  HERE and win exciting prizes from our wonderful sponsors...

The challenge will run till 26th February. Winner will be announced on 28th February

International entries are welcome. We are looking for a sponsor who could ship internationally. Till that you will receive an unique badge to display in your blog.

One Winner and one best Topper will be awarded.

Winner will get gifts from from our below sponsors
1. Rs.500 gifts from Dimension of Crafts
2. Rs.250 worth gift from Letzcreate,
3. A handmade gift worth Rs.300 from our DT Aparna
https://www.facebook.com/Dimensions-A-House-Of-Crafts-125044944175980/
Reena dhairyawan
https://www.facebook.com/LETZCRAFT/
Jovita serrao dsouza

Best Topper will get a GV for Rs.250 from Ranibow Kraftkari Store
http://shop.rainbowcraftykari.in/
Maninder kaur

Thank You...


No comments: