Friday, July 15, 2016

Stencil Love

Good Morning Friends.
I'm back today with another project for Indian Quilling Challenge. It's been an awesome experience this time to work with so many different things together.
This month's theme is "Stencil It".

Firstly I made a layout.I used "Violet Script" paper from Papericious here for the background. Both the papers are from the same paperpack with different scripting.  I used texture paste here instead of ink. I made texture paste at home. This I made last when I was making a mural. If I make another I'll surely share the procedure here. The texture paste was white initially. I mixed it with torquise blue acrylic paint from Favicryl for the desired color. Here also I used the same stencil.
So check it out here...


The doilies were colored with distress ink (Tumbled grass and dusty concord). The background papers are also distressed at the edges. The picture was layered with papers from Enogreetings and the tag on the left hand side is also from the same paperpack. FInally I decorated with some mdf cutouts and kept them in their natural color to go with the Tag. Finally I added a metal Brad, 5 quilled butterflies and some quilled flowers to finish the look.

Next, I made a card with the use of Distress Ink (Crushed olive) and Tim Holtz( Flourish) stencil. I decorated it with lace, pearls, diecut, doily and quilling Flower and a 3d tag.
Take a look ...



If you are inspired by my project do participate in Indian Quilling Challenge and link your enties here http://indianquillingchallenge.blogspot.in/2016/07/iqcg28-anything-goes-with-stencil.html?m=1
I would like to enter the following Challenges with my Second Project the LAYOUT :




No comments: